Since its introduction, the Carestream flagship DRX-Evolution Plus has set a benchmark for X-ray room imaging performance. Today, it still offers modular design to fit your individual space, workflow and budget. But at Carestream, imaging innovation is not a goal – it’s an ongoing process. We've continually added features to keep the Evolution Plus on the leading edge, including:
- The new AI-based Smart Noise Cancellation Option cancels noise for superb image quality.
- Advanced Smart Room Features automate tasks and workflow steps to streamline processes, support radiographer productivity, save time and enhance patient care.
- A future-friendly, modular design can grow with your needs.
Additionally the DRX Evolution Plus System offers many options:
- Optional Auto Long-Length Imaging allows capture of vertebral and long-bone images with automatic alignment — capturing and stitching the images for speed and efficiency
- Transbay Option allows a non-motorized overhead tube and the DRX Detector, paired with 3longitudinal rails, to provide rapid imaging in facilities with multiple trauma-bay configurations.
- Our Dual Energy Technology switches between high and low energy exposures, using a patented differentiation filtration to capture two image is succession — a soft tissue only image and a bone only image.
Digital Tomosynthesis Software acquires a series of images from different angles that are analyzed to provide depth information and separate structures — allowing detection of subtle features difficult to visualize in traditional 2D radiographs.
As a PACS manufacturer, we are specialized in radiological image management. Based on our long-standing experience also in the X-ray sector, we act as a one-stop shop: from consulting to planning and implementation of the entire X-ray room and subsequent image distribution. Thus, our representatives can provide in-depth information about our digital X-ray systems and give you appropriate retrofitting advice, but they can also help you quickly and efficiently in case of a malfunction.
It depends on the individual case. Depending on the X-ray system, we are able to carry out maintenance and repairs or enable further use of X-ray equipment. This must be evaluated individually; our representatives will be happy to advise you! Send us an email at email@example.com or contact your sales representative directly.
Each of the above indicated types of business operation has different characteristics and challenges which we as manufacturer will take into account accordingly, whether by attractive financing options that can be mapped accordingly or by corresponding product features that make an application particularly easy. Please contact your representative.
The actual product configuration depends on the equipment selected and may differ from country to country. The products and product equipment shown in this illustration may differ in individual details from the current delivery program. Subject to changes in the interest of technical progress and errors excepted.